When you think of Timberland? boots, you’re thinking of these. This original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago, and remains a best-seller today with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Upper made with premium leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Durable laces with Taslan fibers and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft? insulation for warmth without bulk and compressibility that mimics down
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Toe box and forefoot lined with moisture-wicking breathable fabric
- Double-barreled padded system
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability is made with 10% plant-based materials
Please note: Boots fit large. It is recommended to buy boots a half size down from your normal size. So if you’re usually a size 11, order a size 10.5.
Style Code: 0400099439148